I'm joining the 1001-Reading Challenge

Here is a link to the BookCrossing forum post.
I'm aiming for a small amount: 12.
And I'm going to read books from both versions of the list (2006/2008), I'm using the list created by Caroley to keep track (Thank you Caroley!).

These are the ones I have handy and already registered:
1. The Plague by Albert Camus
2. The Stranger by Albert Camus (Spanish version)
3. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (Belongs to 1001-Library)
4. Mansfieldpark by Jane Austen (Spanish version)
5. Their eyes were watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
6. The catcher in the rye by J.D. Salinger
7. Middlesex by J. Eugenides (Belongs to 1001-Library)
8. Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse (Spanish version-Belongs to 1001-Library)
9. Captain Corelli's mandolin by Louis de Bernieres
10. Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
11. The unbearable lightness of being by Milan Kundera (Spanish version)
12. Things fall apart by Chinua Achebe
13. Chess by Stefan Zweig


I hope everybody has fun while reaching their goals!