December!

Finally, classes are over and I have time to finish the books I started a couple of months ago (or more).
I'll be taking part in the December readathon, which will give me the last opportunity to race against the clock.
I haven't done so bad this year, thanks to the audiobooks, which provided me with a chance to "read" when I was to tired to hold a book and use my eyes.
I also released quite a few books in the wild, and was able to make the decition of letting go some that were stuck at the bottom of MTBR.
I had to cancel some bookrings/rays but, it gave me peace of mind to work on the essays I had to hand in at the university.
Next year is probably going to be very similar to this one (or worse), which is why I'm not even checking the forums (or fora) much, I'm just signing up for the readathons whenever I can, since it makes me feel like I advance on my reading.
I can't wait for my dissertation and classes to be over, so I can be more active on BC.